Your Hidden Light is a remarkable handbook for how you can reclaim the greatest power that has been lost to you, and to all mankind – the power to architect your own reality.
Author Raana Zia calls upon vast repositories of wisdom and truth, from Eckhart Tolle and Deepak Chopra to Aristotle and Gandhi, from the Talmud to the Bible, from the Buddha to Jesus, to show the relationship between the world inside you and the world around you. She provides wisdom from classic thinkers and believers effortlessly and guides the reader on a journey of rediscovery and awakening. She explains how everything you desire in this physical world comes from the unseen spiritual world – which you can only access by going within yourself. It is only through a correct and disciplined practice of aligning your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs that you can create anything you truly desire.
If you are an experienced creator of your reality, you will rediscover, and find new interpretations of classic wisdom. If your journey has only just begun, Your Hidden Light will give you the knowledge and tools you need to most effectively create your desired life with an honest expectation of profound inner growth.
– Become the person you were meant to be so you can create the world you were meant to experience.
– You are connected to everyone and everything through the same creative energy that created you.
– Conserve your mental energy and only use your thoughts to consciously create.
Take a look inside the book
– Spirituality and materiality are not separate and distinct things – the spiritual realm creates the physical realm.
– If your vision has conviction, then your vision must manifest.
– Create a new world by first creating it within yourself.
Raana Zia has spent her career holding executive level leadership roles in large Fortune 500 retail companies including the position of Chief Financial Officer. Her passion for personal and leadership development and an intense desire to discover her own purpose and potential led her down an unexpected path of self-realization and spirituality.
Her realizations and personal experiences compelled her to write Your Hidden Light in order to share with others what she believes is the most direct and efficient path to achieving your desires and living a life of happiness, continued growth, and fulfilment.
Raana currently lives in New Jersey with her husband, her two young children, and her dog. When she isn’t working, she loves to snuggle and laugh with her kids, travel to beautiful places, eat great food, ski, and experience the everyday wonders and magic of the spiritual world.
12 Interesting Things About Raana
1. My last name means “light” in Arabic.
2. I wear a wig due to alopecia – you can read more about that in my book Your Hidden Light.
3. My favorite food is French Fries.
4. I have unexpectedly astral projected out of my body twice in one year – it was the coolest feeling and I hope to experience it again.
5. At a very young age I knew all religions were the same in their truest essence, and I couldn’t understand why religions divided people.
6. I named my dog Jupiter (Jupi for short) after my favorite planet – the planet of knowledge and wisdom.
7. I have broken both my collar bones as a young child.
8. I love to have fun when I am working and when I am not working.
9. I felt I was never “good” at writing in school, so I pursued a career in finance.
10. I have binge watched six seasons of Game of Thrones in less than a month – I am all caught up now!
11. I tried being a coxswain in college – I was not very good at it and I crashed the boat into the dock.
12. My parents legally changed my name to Raana at the age of five – my birth name began with a D… you’ll probably never guess it and I am not going to tell you.